How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S750
Samsung Galaxy S7500 can now be updated to Android CyanogenMod 4.3 Jelly Bean via a custom rom. This is a new Nightly experience stock Android 4.3 jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy S7500 with this custom firmware. But please take care that this is an Nightly rom which means it’s under development stage and it might have some bugs and this is a custom ROM not any Google or manufacturer official firmware, so please do make sure your device is rooted.
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to update your Samsung Galaxy S7500 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Nightly Custom Firmware. If you want to install CM4.2 ROM Jelly Bean 4.3 on Samsung Galaxy S7500 then you can follow the instructions below
Note: This Rom Not at available at this time (Please Waite updated coming soon)
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy S7500 only.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
4. Make sure your device must ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) installed
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Android 4.3 CM4.2 ROM
2. Google Apps
III. Install Android 4.3 CM4.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S7500
1. Download Android 4.3 CyanogenMod 4.2 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7500 and also download Google Apps on computer.
2. Connect the Samsung Galaxy S7500 to computer via USB cable.
3. Copy the downloaded firmware zip to the root folder on device’s SD card.
4. Disconnect the Samsung Galaxy S7500 from computer and then Power it off
5. Boot the Samsung Galaxy S7500 into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Power buttons together.
Note: In recovery mode, use Volume buttons to navigate between options and Power button to select the desired option.
6. In recovery mode first a Nandroid backup of the existing ROM.
A Nandroid backup, select Backup and Restore then select Backup again on the next screen. When backup is completed return to the main recovery menu.
7. Select wipe data/factory reset then select Yes on the next screen to confirm the action.
8. Then select wipe cache partition and after the wiping process completes select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option. Once the wiping process is done, return to the recovery menu.
9. Select Install Zip from SD card then select Choose Zip from SD card. Now locate the Android 4.3 CyanogenMod 4.2 ROM zip which was earlier copied to the Device’s SD card. Hit the Power button to select it and confirm installation on next screen.
4. Once the installation process is complete, return to the main recovery menu and hit Reboot System Now.
The Samsung Galaxy S7500 should now be successfully updated with Android 4.3 CyanogenMod 4.2 ROM. Navigate to Menu Settings About Tablet Software info to verify the new firmware installed.
NOTE: To go back to the previous ROM in Step 6, boot the tablet into recovery mode. Then select Backup and Restore and restore the ROM by selecting it from the list.